AccuRev 6.1.1 Installation Packages
- There is a defect in AccuRev 6.1 with GitCentric installs. Please do not install AccuRev 6.1 if you have GitCentric installed. We will be issuing a patch for this against AccuRev 6.1 in early May.
- By clicking any download link, you are agreeing to the US export control regulations. See details.
- The AccuRev license-key format changed at Version 5.0. Before upgrading to Version 6.x from Version 4.x, you must contact AccuRev support at email@example.com.
- AccuRev offers numerous AccuRev integrations with third-party integrated development environment (IDE) and issue tracking system (ITS) tools.
The packages below include the graphical and command-line AccuRev clients, the AccuRev Server, the AccuWork issue tracking system, the AccuWorkflow project management system, the AccuRev Web Interface, and complete documentation.
Please review the AccuRev 6.1.1 Installation and Release Notes (PDF) before downloading and installing the software.
|Windows||exe | gz | zip||2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, 8||5|
|Windows (Client Only Install)||exe | gz | zip||2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, 8||-|
|Solaris (sparc) Important info||bin | gz | zip||10, 11||3, 5|
|Solaris (sparc) (Client Only Install)||bin | gz | zip||10, 11||-|
|Solaris (x86)Important info||bin | gz | zip||10, 11||3, 5|
|Solaris (x86) (Client Only Install)||bin | gz | zip||10, 11||-|
|Linux (x86)||bin | gz | zip||2.6+||1, 5|
|Linux (x86) (Client Only Install)||bin | gz | zip||2.6+||1|
|HP-UX (PA-RISC) (Client Only Install)||bin | gz | zip||11.00+||-|
|Mac OS X (PowerPC/x86 ) (Client Only Install)||zip||10.6+||2|
To use GitCentric (formerly Kando) with AccuRev versions 5.6 and up, download the package below.
For details, see the GitCentric Installation and Release Notes (PDF), which you can view before downloading the software.
|Linux (x86)||installer | doc | rel notes||1.6+||4, 5|
3rd Party Software
For extracting ZIP packages on Windows: WinZip
For extracting ZIP packages: Info-ZIP
For extracting GZ packages: gzip
For access to source code distribute under the GPL/LGPL click here
For reading PDF documentation: Adobe Reader
For custom installations (not normally needed): Java
For time synchronization: ntp.org
Platform Support Notes
Mac OSX Support is Client Only.
Solaris 11 uses libcrypto.so.1.0.0. If after installing AccuRev your AccuRev Server does not start, create a symlink to point to the proper library:
- cd /lib/64.
- ln -s libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libcrypto.so.0.9.7.
There is a defect in AccuRev 6.1 with GitCentric installs. Please do not install AccuRev 6.1 if you have GitCentric installed. We will be issuing a patch for this against AccuRev 6.1 in early May.